Are you curious about how to swear in Jamaican Patois? In this article, you will learn some of the most offensive Jamaican curse words. Please use them mindfully and only when necessary!
Get List of Jamaican Curse Words PDF (+ FREE audio!)
In a hurry? Click the button below to download the Jamaican Curses Lesson PDF.
Let me just add a word of caution before we continue:This article contains vulgar and offensive language. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR A MINOR, PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER..
But if you’re not easily offended, go right ahead and check out the list of Jamaican curse words.
Be mindful of these
- Cursing is generally considered offensive and insulting, but it can be used in a casual setting among friends without causing offense. In fact, a little bit of swearing can sometimes be funny.
- Curse words can show what a group finds rude or cares about. Learning these words gives a glimpse into how they think together.
- The translations here are just approximations of the Jamaican curse words. Slang terms can have different meanings in different parts of the English-speaking world
- To download a copy of this list in PDF format, click the button below.
Lesson 1: List of Jamaican Curse Words
|English Translation or Equivalent
|Goddamn it! Fuck!
|Suck yuh mada
|Perform oral sex on your mother
|What the hell
|Wah di raas
|What the fuck
|Son of a bitch
|Oh my god
|What the hell
|kiss mi raas
|Kiss my ass
Lesson 2: Using Jamaican Swear Words in a Sentence
|Bumboclaat!, mi hand bruk
|Fuck! My arm is broken
|Lak yuh bloodclaat mout!
|Shut your fucking mouth!
|Pussyhole, guh suck yuh madda
|Motherfucker, go and fuck yourself
|Shut yuh raasclaat mouth
|Shut your fucking mouth
|Wah di raas! Sumady teif mi bloodclaat kyar
|What the fuck! Someone stole my fucking car
|Pussyclaat! Wah mek yuh duh dat?
|Fuck! Why did you do that?
|Weh di bumborass yuh did guh wid mi kyar?
|Where the fuck did you go with my car?
|Rhaatid! A weh dat cum from?
|Damn! Where did that come from?
|Wah di raas wrang wid yuh?
|What the fuck is wrong with you?
|Bumba! Mi ring drap inna di sink
|Holy Crap! My ring fell into the sink
Want the complete list with example sentences and clear definitions for each term? Just grab the free PDF below and you're all set!
That was a lot of curse words, huh? Jamaicans sure have a way with words.
For more related articles, check out the following:
- 10 Popular Jamaican Curse Word and Phrases
- Jamaican Curse Words Explained
- Bumboclaat: Jamaican Words Explained
I'm sure there are many other colorful Jamaican swear words that we missed in this article. If you know any, please share them in the comments below!